Focusing on the needs of the child and family, our Wraparound services provide a family-centered, strength-based, needs-driven planning process designed to stabilize the family unit.
Families along with a professional team actively participate to develop an individualized care plan. The process is designed to identify a family's individual strengths and needs, while engaging with natural and community supports as the professional team prepares to gradually transition out. Individualized services and supports are then developed and provided to meet each of the family's identified needs.
Wraparound Services work to improve family functioning, increase child well-being, ensure child safety, reduce the need for placement in out-of-home care, and enable children in out-of-home care to return safely to their families.
- Keeps families together
- We establish hope
- Advocacy for the family & child
- Therapeutic support to the entire family
- In-home & Community Support
- Community-base model means that help comes to you - your home, your community
- Help kids thrive in school
- Helps tackle the challenges of the day to day
- Build Lifelong Connections
- Developing & enhancing important relationships
- Learning how to give back
- Creating healthy, safe & independent families
Supplemental Services Available
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS)
- Clinical, Medical, and Psychiatric Support
- On-grounds Non-public School
- Permanency Services
- Residential Treatment
We serve Monterey and Santa Clara counties from our offices is Campbell and Salinas.
Share this page:
Support This Program
Your support can help us provide additional support and resources for our community.Donate Now