This section includes forms that could be used by clients, donors, and more.

Files: 2


Access to Records Request Form

To request records, we have an “Access to Records Request” form that must first be filled out by the legal guardian, if the client, is a minor. In addition, upon completion of this form, it must be sent to RCS Records Department, Rebekah Children’s Services, 290 IOOF Avenue, Gilroy, CA 95020, by fax at (408) 846-2495, or bring it to the front desk at any RCS location. RCS will respond to the request within 15 days of receipt.

English 150.2 KB

Forma para Acceso del Expediente

Para solicitar el expediente, tenemos un "Formulario para Acceso del Expediente" que primero debe ser llenado por el tutor legal, si el cliente es un menor de edad. Además, al completar este formulario, por favor envíelo por correo al departamento de expedientes, Rebekah Children's Services, 290 IOOF Avenue, Gilroy, CA 95020, o por fax al (408) 846-2495, o entregue lo a la recepción en cualquier ubicación de Rebekah Children's Services. Responderemos a su solicitud en un plazo de 15 días de recibir este formulario.

Spanish 155.21 KB