Relocating Our Salinas Site
August 12, 2014
The time has come for us to relocate our office in Salinas, CA. We are now serving more children and families than ever before out of this site in collaboration with Monterey County DSES and Behavioral Health departments. This new site will allow us a little more space to host meetings with families as well as house the staff who will be supporting them.
We will be begin relocating this Friday, August 15th at 8 AM.
During the move, we expect that there will be interruptions to our phone and fax lines, however we expect those to be back up by the end of the day (estimated 6 PM). If you need to reach someone from the Salinas site you can:
- Contact them on their mobile phone (if known)
- Call any of our other numbers and either dial the extension (if known) or speak to the operator.
- 408.846.2100 (Gilroy Area)
- 408.871.4900 (Campbell Area)
- Email (most Salinas staff will continue to have access to email during the move)
After the move our phone numbers and fax number will remain the same, however you will be able to find us at 1260 South Main St, Suite 101, Salinas, CA 93901. This address is located behind Elli's Restaurant.
Thank you for your patience as we complete this upcoming move. It is our hope to minimize, if not avoid, any disruption in services for the children and families in Monterey County.